New Collab with Blagovesta: What I love about you


Hello Everyone...

I'm here to show you my newest Collection. This time it's a Collabortion with the awesome Blagovesta Gosheva. I feel so proud about this collection, and with both love how it turned out.


We were inspired by this theme because there are so many reasons to love. Because of someone's smile, or their kindness. It even can be the personality or it is just everything about his person. Because of all these reasons and many more is this the perfect Collection to scrap your loved ones.
We made some gorgeous elements, papers, pocket cards and wordbits to help you scrap these spcial memories and loved ones.
This Collection is availlable at The Studio and Sweet Shoppe Designs.
And like always is the Bundle the best deal.

-CLOSER VIEW-


And when you purchase the bundle or kit, you will recieve this alphabet pack for free....


- CREATIVE INSPIRATION FROM OUR TEAMS -

 






I hope you liked this,
I wish you all a wonderful weekend.
♥ Wendy

No comments: