Toothless Smile


Hello, hello....
I'm here again with another special collection close to me and my kids hearts...
My 2 oldest kids already lost some of their teeth for exchanging, but now my daughter Lorena has lost 4 teeth in just one week. This makes her pictures even more adorable at this moment, and they both are so proud! But this also inspired me to create a fun colorful teeth collection. And nothing could be more perfect than "Toothless Grin". This to capture all those proud little moments all those kids expierence... but it is also perfect to scrap any other tooth related memories like going to the dentist. In this collection you will find fun and unique little elements, and some gorgeous coordinated add-on packs.



Like always the best deal you can buy is the bundle, 
wich will give you a permanent discount of 54%


But let's have a closer look to all packs included...


And for 2 weeks only you will recieve the wordbits for free with purchase of the Digital Scrapkit.







I was inspired by this beautiful picture of my little girl with her toothless grin.


And check out the other beautiful art....

mrivas

Mother-Bear

Laluna

Biancka

Irenchen

and many more pages in the shop...
I wish you all a beautiful weekend,



No comments: