Live with Goals


Hello hello... I've been busy for you the past week.

Now my little boy has started his first year of soccer, he feels so big already. But it feels so good to see him happy when he is doing this sport. The one thing he always loves to do, no matter where or with who he is..But because this is his first year, our life as a family is changing as well. Wake up early every Saturday and training twice a week. 
Because of this change I was inspired to create a collection about this sport. And fun thing is that it ended up in my sons favorite colors, And the sillouettes in this collection are from my little champion.

Exclusivly available at the 



Bundle includes: 72 elements, 18 patterned and 10 solid papers, 11 4x6 pocket cards horizontals and verticals,  6 Quickpages, 5 clusters, 10 bonus papers and 26 wordbits.

For a limited time you will recieve these wordbits for free with purchasing the Digital Scrapkit.







Like always i have some very beautiful inspirations to share with you...
by me

Filippok


Dida1357


Irenchen


MotherBear


Anja


Laluna


Thank you for reading,
with love..

No comments: